Saturday, May 2, 2009

Suicide

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR FAMILY. My brother, Duard, just called and BEGGED us to take dad up here for a few days or for a week. He said that dad is getting worse. I asked him, "In what way is he getting worse?" Duard said that dad just cries and cries and this morning he told Duard that he wants to kill himself.
Duard said, "We have got to get him out of that house."
Being there is nobody at Duard's house during the day, we are the most logical choice for a place to dump him.
I called Robert and he said that he will think about it. One thought he had is to tell my dad that, IF he wants to live, we will bring him here to help him--otherwise not.
This is all so crazy. Robert is trying to protect me from giving myself away to the point where my health falls apart again. I wonder if it wouldn't be easier to have him here where I can keep an eye on him--maybe give him some BodyTalk sessions that would help him to process mom's sudden death.
The only thing that dad likes to do is to watch tv and we don't even have one. OH HELP US TO KNOW YOUR WILL, DEAR LORD!!

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...