Monday, May 18, 2009

BIG DAY

Well, today is the big day that I have been waiting for these past 3 months and preparing for these past 3 days. It's the day I start the Master Cleanse for the second time. I am excited that enough time has lapsed (2 months) for me to be able to go on the cleanse again. I know that this probably sounds really weird to most people, but when a person has been on the brink of death it is a joy to know that there is something to do about poor health which is so simple and cost effective. All you have to do is drink this lemonade all day; drink TONS of water; and use laxative herbs to get the body to start cleansing. During the first 3 days last time I had some aches and pains, but today I've felt great so far. It is a blessing to know that the whirlpool is available if I start to REALLY hurt!

A little book I have called CLEANSING OR SURGERY explains on page 52 the main benefits of following the Master Cleanse (MC) which they call the lemonade diet. The main purposes that people go on the MC for are: to dissolve and eliminate toxins and congestion that have formed in ANY part of the body; to cleanse the kidneys and digestive system; to purify the glands and cells throughout the entire body;to eliminate all unusable waste and hardened material in the joints and muscles;to relieve pressure and irritation in the nerves, arteries, and blood vessels; to build a healthy bloodstream; to keep youth and elasticity regardless of our years. WOW--I want every one of those benefits!!!!! To think that I have to do it only once and get ALL of them is a true marvel.

Under the section called WHEN TO USE IT I read: when sickness has developed--for all acute and chronic conditions; when the digestive system needs a rest and a cleansing; when overweight has become a problem; when better assimilation and building of body tissue is needed.

AND HOW OFTEN? Follow the diet for a minimum of 10 days or more--up to 40 days and beyond may be safely used for extremely serious cases. The Diet has all the nutrition needed during this time. 3 to 4 times a year will do wonders for keeping the body in a normal healthy condition. The diet may be undertaken more frequently for serious conditions.

HOW TO MAKE IT.

2 Tbsps lemon or lime juice (app. 1/2 lemon)

2 Tbsps genuine maple syrup (not maple flavored sugar syrup) This must be Grade B as it has the nutrients left in.

1/10th teaspoon cayenne red pepper or to taste. If you get the REALLY hot stuff this is enough--otherwise I'd add more.

water--medium hot.

Combine the juice, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper in a 10 once glass and fill with medium hot water. (Cold may be used if preferred).



For a pitcher (I drink a pitcher every day) I use my blender to make it. Add the water and 1 large lemon or 1 1/2 medium sized lemon. Add 3/4 cup pure maple syrup; i8 cups of water; and 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper. Again use more if your cayenne isn't VERY hot.



I am STRONGLY urging you to consider joining me for 1 day as I go on this journey. You will feel so invigorated and think so clearly that you will understand why I am soooooo thankful that the Lord led me to the Master Cleanse. Also, don't just take my word for it, check out the website here:http://mastercleansesecrets.com/. Many, many people are taking charge of their health in this way. I am praying that the Lord will stir up any readers to join me so I can share in your joy in a special way.

Another reason that this is a big day for me has to do with my exercise program. I've been doing the Core program for several months now. It's the kind of program that people who can do who are in pretty rough physical shape. Well, there are 3 levels which you stay on for 3 weeks each. I just finished the second level so today I get to start the advanced Core program. WOW--I never thought that I'd ever be excited about exercising but it firms so quickly that it keeps me coming back for more.

I told Robert the other day that I want to be as beautiful as possible by Andrew's graduation, which is now 3 weeks away. He said to me, "You know what Dawn? If you weigh 125 pounds and are a grump, you will not be as beautiful as if you weigh 180 pounds and have on your gorgeous smile." Now there's something to ponder. :)

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...