Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Robert's Gift

I am aware that Cora got (those of you who read her blog) curious about what Robert gave me as a gift for being the mother of his children. I'll tell you that I have never been so pleasantly surprised in all of my life!!!!!! Never would I have imagined that he would give me my very own massage table. In the back of my mind, I had dreamed of the day when I would have my own massage table to do my BodyTalk sessions on, but I thought it would be years and years away. Now I have one sitting in my living room.

Prior to this I've been doing sessions with my family members sitting up on the couch or laying on my bed. It's worked, but it's not very comfortable for me as my bed is so high, and I have no place to lay my books when I'm working on the couch. I do most of my sessions with clients on the telephone, so that hasn't been a big problem. The few people who have come to my house I did at the dining room table. It's worked but always I have longed for the luxury of inviting people to lie down on "My table." NOW I CAN!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to say so much more but as Cora says, "You don't have to write a lot if you don't have time, mom. Just put on the pictures, so that you can feel that you've shared about it, and then move on." She sure is wise for her age. :)

You can see here the suspicious look on my face as I wondered what in the world was in that great, big box.



I can't believe I'm posting this picture but it IS what I looked like when I realized what actually WAS in the big box--a massage table. As Robert said, "It's a tool of your trade and it's about time you have one."
Here we had it set up and were checking out it's features.


Andrew couldn't resist a little chopping on his brother when Jacob took his turn at checking out the new table.
At long last, I got my husband on "My table." How could I resist doing a little work on him? This is the back of shoulder to back of hip reciprocal for all of you BodyTalkers. Robert loved the TLC and I loved him for giving me the most wonderful dream come true gift that a healer could get.
I know that it is God who does the healing but the other day one of my clients said that I am a healer. I've rolled that around in my brain and I JUST LOVE IT!!! Rescued from the brink of death in 2006, the Lord has made me a healer who can help others to recover their health too!! I'm recalling now a talk that I had with my naturopath, Dr. Faye Johnson, about a year ago when she said that she KNEW that God had called me to help heal others. I told her, "All of my life I've wanted to help the sick, but I never had a tool." She had smiled one of her gorgeous smiles and said, "Well, now you do." She was referring to BodyTalk. Faye also took the 5 day class with me 2 years ago and knows of BT's tremendous potential to bring healing through linking the body to the mind.


Well, seeing as it's time to make lunch and the computer has been obnoxious this morning, I'll have to post the rest of the pictures later. I loaded them 3 times already but each time the computer had problems. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I still do love being able to communicate with you all this way, though, so PRAISE THE LORD FOR THIS COMPUTER AND THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!! I REALLY never thought I would say such a thing. :)




No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...