Friday, May 15, 2009

Just wondering, God

Dear God,
I have 2 questions for you tonight. I know that you know the answers and, if you'd like to share them with me, I would be VERY grateful. If not, I'll try to be patient until you reveal this truth to me.

#1. Why are there so many hurting people in this world?

#2. Why don't they all turn to you when they are in trouble?

Please forgive me, when I am a blockhead, and am guilty of #2 above.

Your weary servant,

Dawn

PS. There probably won't be many people who will say this to you tonight, so feel free to multiply it if that helps you. HAPPY SABBATH, DEAR FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Sabbath!

Tamera

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...