Friday, May 8, 2009

Started the garden

Hi all,
I am VERY busy getting ready for Sabbath but I want to say that we started planting the garden yesterday. I was going to put on pictures but I see that Cora has already beat me to it. See a few photos of our potato planting at: http://maidenhouseofgod.blogspot.com/. I've had a few requests on how to garden so, as I go through the process of getting the garden planted, I'll write a bit about each crop we plant but not right now. If you have questions, feel free to ask. It was soooooooooo good to feel the earth between my fingers again. OH HOW I LOVE GARDENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Sabbath to everyone,
Dawn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're ahead of me. I want to get those potatoes in but I'm waiting (patiently for now!) for my man to till the garden.

Kimberly

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...