Thursday, May 7, 2009

Master Cleanse Time Again

Is there anyone out there who would like to join me as I go on the Master Cleanse again? I'm planning on starting next week but a person needs to lead up to it for a few days. I felt massive improvements in my health last time and I want to press on towards my goal of total wellness. A person could join me for a day; 3 days; a week; 10 days; or all the way through to 15 days. Many people do it the first time for 3 days, but even a day is great. I'm doing it today as I am concerned about my health with all of the stress and all of the food I've been eating as a result of Mom's death.
It would be neat to have some companionship along the way. The cost is very minimal--certainly less than the cost of the food you'd be eating otherwise. The benefits are great. If you feel the Lord urging you to join me, please see the links to the Master Cleanse website and the Master Cleanse blog listed on the sidebar. May God bless each of you as you ponder this decision.
I'm heading out to plant the potatoes with Cora and Jacob. Last winter I thought that Spring would never come and now it is here. :) Robert put 2 loads of manure on the garden yesterday , after Cora and Jacob cleared it off, so it's ready to go--what a treat that was to come home to. I'll try to get some pictures.
Love to all,
Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...