Thursday, May 21, 2009

Master Cleanse 2-Day 3 summary

Day 3 didn't go as well as day 2 did for me. We learned that organic friends of ours lost their 13 year old son, Jacob, in a 4 wheeler accident. Their Jacob was friends with our Jacob, so it was hard here. Stress like this makes my pain worse. Usually stress likes this makes me EAT too. I really was tempted last night when all-beef fry sausage and potatoes cooked with it was on the menu--this is one of my favorite meals. I thought of the graduation coming up, though, and hung firm. I couldn't watch my family eat this, so I kept picking rocks in the playground where we just planted the grass. Then Ben Dagley came for organic feed for his broilers. He brought me some plants for my garden so that was really nice and took my mind off of eating.
After chores last night, Robert and I soaked in the whirlpool so that took the bight off of the pain and I slept well. This morning I decided to step on the scale. WAS I EVER SHOCKED. I lost 14 pounds over the 15 days that I did MC 1, so I wasn't expecting much. Here in 3 days time I already lost 6 pounds!!! How's that for a reward for passing on fry sausage and potatoes? I am REALLY fired up to keep going now. Is there anyone out there who would like to join me for a day or 2?

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...