Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 8

I'm half way through!!!!! I'm going to stay on the Master Cleanse 15 days so that makes day 8 the half way point. Today I was a little bit weak around 4:00. I guess it's probably my fault as I just was NOT hungry at all and so I didn't drink as much lemonade as you're supposed to. After I guzzled some down, I felt better.

One thing that I want to share is the need for drinking water immediately after each glassful of lemonade. The first time through I didn't do this and about now in the process my throat was burnt. So this time I've been drinking water each time that I have some lemonade and my throat hasn't hurt at all.

The boys are getting excited to head up for the shoot at Chris's place this weekend. They're working on the Coleman lantern right now. If anyone would like to ride with them, let us know. There's still time to decide to learn how to defend our country, if necessary, in the future. The shoot isn't full yet so PLEASE prayerfully consider joining the men and boys as they sharpen their understanding of how and why we need to prepare. Here's the link for more information: http://www.appleseedinfo.org/

Years ago our friend, Tim Keyes, gave us this lantern but we've never gotten a chance to use it. Whey you milk cows, you don't go many place overnight. The boys are thinking it will be sooo cool to go to a place without electricity for 2 days. We'll see what they think of it afterwards. :) Anyway, here they are getting the lantern ready to go. Thanks Tim for your generosity. Oh yes, I should add that they learned how to light it safely by Goggling, "How to light a Coleman lantern." Is there anything Mr. Goggle doesn't know? :)



Kind of like staring into a campfire--they're gone.



Well Todd is here for his pet food so I need to close for now.

Blessings,

Dawn

PS. We got 40 hundredths of rain over night so we're remaining hopeful for a crop this year!!!

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...